AGU Universities Admission Process | How to get Admission in AGU University | Stusy in AGU
There are three steps to complete admission process at any University of AGU :
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply. After reading the complete information on website about tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID. (minimum valid for two years)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then we shall issue you Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
- Filled Application Form.
- Copy of Passport or ID (minimum valid for two years).
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
You can send us the documents by email or by fax. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment bank transfer, by Dhabashiil and Salaama Bank. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm us.
STEP 3: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
- Every Student should come with full set of documents.
- It is compulsory for every student to be registered at University during first three working days after arrival in the university.