Africa Graduate University (AGU) is a Global Educational Institution being promoted under the auspices, by franchise, of EDN and ADONAI Adventures. As an Institution of EDN, Africa Graduate University is tasked with the mandate to open and establish all form of Academic institutions worldwide to meet the EDN objective of changing the world through Knowledge Generation. The University promoters come from Africa, Europe, Asia and the United States of America and it has offices worldwide with Directors and Commissioners.
Founded: in 2012 in Uganda
- Engaging in: Education (Research and Consultancy , Teaching, and Learning)
- Incorporation: A limited Company/Entity incorporated in 2012 in Uganda with Uganda Registration Service Bureau (URSB) (REG NO:142954)
- AGU Research Entities: Centre for Strategic and Security Studies (REG NO: 174827)
- HQ Location: Kampala Uganda (East Africa)
- United States of America
The following values form AGU’s guide to continuous improvement in research, teaching & learning processes. These values signify the University’s personality. They are shared values that are nurtured and inculcated in the AGU community. Students need to be guided by the right values derived from the virtues that enhance building a morally upright people for a society that wants to pride in the integrity institutions and people.
The University’s core values are framed as
- Corporate Value: Diligent Professional Services and good corporate Governance
- Community Value: Mutual Interdependent Partnership and Empowerment
- Mission Value: Freedom to thought and Expression
- National Value: Accessible, Affordable, Available and Appropriate Education
- Global Value: Enhance the Global Village by Education, Gender and Diversity.