- Complete the application form.
- Mail it or Hand deliver along with the non-refundable application fee to AGU.
- Application for enrollment is done at any time throughout the year.
- Within three weeks you will receive a letter indicating whether you are accepted and the degree level to which you qualify.
- After you have been notified of your acceptance, unless otherwise notified, your opportunity to enroll will be held for two months.
- Enrollment takes effect when you pay your initial tuition.
- AGU being a Research University, each student will be appointed a student advisor to work with you through the University Research Program.
- Distance Learning Contract. The student on Distance Learning will sign the Distance Learning contract for the Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate Program.
- The contract will list the courses for the degree program and the timetable for when the work is to be completed.
- Complete the courses listed in your Distance Learning Packet. You will submit all your course work to the Academic adviser who turns your work into the University for the processing of the grades.
- AGU being a Research University, all degrees require a thesis or Dissertation (Under-Graduate, Masters Students and a Doctorate).
- Once you’re Academic adviser and the university approves your proposal you may begin writing your thesis or dissertation.
- The thesis or dissertation is the last thing the student does for the degree.
- It can be started earlier as long as the Academic adviser and the university agree.